Here’s another truly petite cabin, designed as a deer lease bungalow or back yard retreat for one or maybe two.
It’s just about the same size as a common tiny cabin and can serve many purposes. If you build a big deck around it, you could even sleep outside in a hammock during fine weather and be overwhelmed by the stars in a pitch-black country night sky.
And that might be worth the investment all by itself.
Here are the main features:
- Inside Floor Area:116 Sqf
- Wall thickness: 3/4″ (19 mm) – T&G pattern
- Ideal hunting cabin, home office or guesthouse
- Estimated assembly time 8 hours for two adults
- Can be assembled as a mirror image (door on the left-hand wall)
- Here’s a link to Allwood Accessories to help finish your cabin out
NOTE: These kits are very new, so few have reviews so far, If you buy one, please let us know how your experience went. Post a comment below.