For many years, Tiny House Design Builder has been one of the leading companies when it comes to designing the tiny houses. In case you have been dreaming about owning a micro, small or tiny home, then your search should end here. I encourage you to add this site to your favorite bookmarks so that you keep checking for information and updates about tiny house designs.
One of the most interesting things about tiny houses is that they are unique just like the people who own them. Tiny House Design has been working day and night to ensure that tiny house enthusiasts can easily edit their designs and then use them in creating them own homes without spending sleepless nights wondering how they can go about it. To make this possible, a team of talented and well-trained designers from Tiny House Design Builder have redrawn their entire tiny house designs on clear plans with their compatible parts such as roofs, dormers and bay windows among others. As a builder, you can select how you want to mash up your tiny house design to suit your needs using the plans provided on their official site. The company keeps updating its site with new designs to ensure that you have something that will impress you.
Shop All The Plans For Tiny House Designs
Why should you buy tiny house plans from Tiny House Design Builder?
Tiny House Designs has everything you are looking for. The company boasts of some of the best designers in the entire world. Once you decide to undertake business with this company expect the following
Tiny house design builder offers competitors rates you are not likely to find anywhere else. If you are going to shop in bulk, you can take advantage of the discount codes to save more at the end of the day. You only need to enter the code after you have chosen all the items you want to buy on your shopping cart. You should be very careful when entering the code because their official site does not allow you to make any changes. Some of the discount deals offered by the company include
• 10% off from all orders including more than two items
• 20% off from all orders including more than four items
• 30% off from all orders including more than six items
• 40% off from all orders including more than eight items
• 50% off from all orders including more than twelve items
Plans from Tiny House Designs are delivered as online downloads.
Once you order for the designs, you will receive plans including a printable PDF copy, the original sketch file as well as materials worksheet list that will guide your when it comes to creating your dream home. You can take advantage of the discounts and coupon codes offered by this company to buy tiny house designs according to your needs and preference.
A wide range of tiny house designs
Tiny House Design has various plans that you can purchase and then use them to create your dream home without digging deeper into your pocket to pay for them same. Some of the top plans you should consider include the following listed below
• Philo-The Philo Tiny house design plan comes with a 10/12 gamble roof. It features a bathroom that can perfectly fit a 32 inch square show stall, standard or even composting toilet. The small kitchen of this design can be placed in the middle of the house. To provide adequate space for your queen, the design has a sleeping loft located above the kitchen and bathroom. The small window and two skylights that accompany the design open to offer ventilation in your loft. Its flip steps make it easy to access to the front door of the house when parked.
• Manchester– Manchester is yet another tiny house design that will impress you. The house design has a 10/12 gable roof just like Philo. It also features a bathroom that can fit a 32 inch square shower, standard or composting toilet. You can place the small kitchen at the center of the house. It has a sleeping loft located above the kitchen and bathroom that offers adequate space for your queen giving your more reasons as to why you should consider it over other plans on the market. The small sized window and two skylights provided allows for ultimate ventilation in the house’s loft while the flip up steps makes it easy to access the front French doors without any hassle. The plan also features a longer eave over located at the front doors to offer adequate shelter from hostile weather conditions.
• Cleone– Cleone tiny house design measures 16 foot long and comes with a 10/12 gable roof. The design has a bathroom that easily fits a 32 inch square composting or standard toilet and shower stall as well as a small wall mounted sink. You can tuck the small kitchen with its windows along the side of your bathroom. Above the kitchen and bathroom, you will find a sleeping loft that offers adequate space for the queen. The small window and two skylights located in gable wall open easily to allow for ultimate ventilation in the tiny house’s loft. One side of the house has French doors that provide entry and its main living space has been accented with a lovely bay window extension.
• Calpella– Calpella house design measures 18 foot long and features a 10/12 gable roof. It also has a bathroom that has been designed to fit a 32-inch composting or standard toilet and shower stall. Above the bathroom and kitchen space, you will find a sleeping loft that offers adequate space for the queen. The small window and two skylights in the design’s gable wall can be easily opened to offer ventilation within the ventilation. The main living space of the tiny house design can be customized to flip open to offer more sleeping space. The actual living space measures closer to 16 feet in terms of the length and its porch takes close to 2 feet of its trailer bed.
• Albion– If you have been looking for an easily customizable and cheap tiny house design then you need to consider Albion. The tiny house design has a 10/12 cross gable roof that makes it to stand out from the other plans from the same designer. Tiny House Design has included bathroom that can fit a 32 inch square shower stall as well as a compositing or standard toilet. The small windows of this house design tend to open in three different gable walls in order to provide ventilation in its loft. It has flip up steps that allow for easy access to the house’s front door after you have parked it.
• Caspar -Caspar tiny house measures 20 foot long and has a 10/12 gable roof as well as a hip roof on the other end. It features a bathroom that can fit 32 inch square composting or standard toilet or shower stall. You can place the small kitchen outside the bathroom. Above the kitchen space there is a sleeping loft that offers adequate space for your queen sized mattress to fit perfectly. The two easily operable lights offer adequate ventilation in the tiny house’s ventilation. There is a high shelf under the roof portion and inside the bathroom where you can have plants as well as storage space. The other side of the front door has provides adequate space for a built in seat or small desk.
• Covelo -Covelo tiny house design measures 20 foot and features a gambrel roof. The style used in designing the loft offers adequate headroom within the loft. It comes with a bathroom that fits a 32inch square composting, standard toilet or shower stall. The center of the design has a bathroom and kitchen that offer separation between the front and back room. Above the kitchen and bathroom, you will find a sleeping loft that offers adequate space for your queen sized mattress. The two easily operable offer adequate ventilation. Each end of the kitchen has pocket doors that allow you to close the rooms for more privacy. You can use the pocket doors when you have guests or visitors to separate house things.
• Talmage – Talmage house design is 20 foot long and has a 10/12 gable roof. The design has a bathroom that fits a 32 inch square standard toilet, composting and shower stall as well as a small mounted sink. Just like the Covelo design, Talmage design has a kitchen and bathroom located at the center of the tiny house though it does not have dividing walls. The sleeping loft located the kitchen and bathroom offers adequate space that can host a queen size mattress. The shed roof dormers have four operable windows that provide adequate ventilation as well as more headroom within the loft. Like the Covelo design, Talmage plan has an easily accessible loft space from the back of the room. The front door has a small alcove that can fit a built seat or desk.
• Boonville -Boonville design is 24 foot long with a 10/12 roof. It features a bathroom that fits a 32 inch square standard toilets, shower stall and composting. It floor plan has a number of features including a French door on one of the sides and front door on the other end. Above the bathroom there is a storage loft and above sleeping loft located above the dining/kitchen space. Like the Talmage and Covelo designs are easily accessible from the other side offering adequate privacy. The flip up steps offer easy access to the design’s front door. The no flip up steps are located below the side of the French door because of the limit in road widths. The steps or decks options are necessary for side doors
• Little river– The little river design is 24 foot long and has a 10/12 hip roof. It boasts of a bathroom that has been designed to fit a 32 inch square composting, shower stall and small wall mounted sink. There is a small bedroom at the end of the house that can accommodate a double bed. Above the kitchen and bathroom, you will find a bathroom and kitchen. This offers users with separate sleeping spaces as well as a high ceiling bedroom. The front door of the tiny house design is easily flanked by the two alcoves making it suitable for cabinets and shelves.
• Redwood valley– the redwood valley design measures 24 foot long and features a gambrel roof. The large size bathroom can accommodate 5 foot standard toilet, bathtub and standard size vanity sink among others. Outside the bathroom, you will find a closet and space that can fit a stackable dryer and washer. You can place a kitchen in the main living space along the sides of the walls. The front French doors offer easy access to the house and have wide flip up steps. The two separate sleeping lofts with sky lifts offer adequate sleeping space with reliable ventilation.
• Westport– the 28 foot long tiny house design has a 10/12 across gable roof. It also features a bathroom that can accommodate a 32-inch square, shower stall, standard toilet or composting. On the same wall where the bathroom is located, you will get a space where you can place a stackable dryer and washer. You can only access the sleeping loft from its backroom thus making it ideal for offering you with ultimate privacy.
In conclusion, if you have been looking for affordable and easily customizable tiny house designs, you should not look beyond Tiny House Design. The company will cater for anything you may have in mind or wish to put down on paper. The company creates different house designs that you can purchase without digging deeper into your pocket to pay for the same. Each of the tiny houses designs has been created to meet your housing needs. You can check for different housing designs on their official site. Before buying tiny house designs from this company, ensure that you find the best discount codes so that you can save more money. The more designs plans you are going to buy, the more you will save at the end of the day.